Monday, February 2, 2009

Aunt Bee


This is my wonderful Aunt Bee the Bear. I visited with her on several occasions this past spring and summer. I wanted to bring her home with me but her price tag just didn't fit into my budget. Each time I went to the store where she was living, I just had to go by and visit with her.
Early one Saturday morning the store manager was standing beside her and writing something on her tag, well I hung back and watched until he walked away. Low and behold he had changed her price to a price that fit well into my budget perfectly. I was so excited that I carefully (she is heavy) placed her on a cart and with great pride strolled to the check out counter. She is guarding the arbor that houses my very new wisteria. My Grandmother told me that "Patience is a Virtue of a Wise Woman".

No comments:

Post a Comment