Thursday, March 26, 2009

Skywatch Friday

~ A spring storm brewing~
The picture was taken
from my back porch.
Oahu, Hawaii







The beauty of the heavens.
The sky is in constant motion and
I can spend hours just watching
the beautiful changes.

During a flight over the Pacific ocean, I was
amazed when I looked out at the clouds and the blue water.
Surprisingly, it momentarily made me feel upside down.

~I just couldn't get my heads out of the clouds~
To join Skywatch Friday and view beautiful
clouds from all over the world, just click the link below

http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Happy sky watching.













11 comments:

  1. very cool skywatch photos, you have always loved storms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos 3, 6 & 7 knock my socks of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 3 and 6 are my favourites, awesome shots.

    Have a great weekend!
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your photos are all stunning! The lightning one is my favorite.

    ~Lisa
    New Mexico, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judanna I love the photos and especially the one of Oahu because that's where we spent our honeymoon almost 33 years ago. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the one from your porch, great photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Judanna! that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb sky photos, amazing capture of the lightning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for asking about me on my post. Everything is ok...just really busy right now. It's nice that I have friends to ask about me though....THANK YOU!
    mary

    ReplyDelete